How Can I Get My Drivers License Back

by Larry
(charlotte NC. USA)

I have payed child support for years, but there were times in the 18 years I was without a job, my son is now 19 and the case is closed, and I have back child support left to pay, they put a hold on my license and I live by myself and have no way to drive to and forth to a job, and on top of the employer wanting a valid drivers license for most situations and jobs I'm qualified for, how do I get Ohio to release the hold to get a job and pay my back support. Thanks ...Larry

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.