How can a man give up his rights

by michelle
(el paso, texas)

My ex say he wants to give up his rights. His name is not on the birth certificate and there is no order for support. He moved away and I have none of his info. What can I do to gt things done. Can he give up his right after a dna test is done. He says he will not pay back time (she is 7) if she is his because he was not sure about it. What can I do.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.