Help With A Father Falsifying Information In Court

by Alisha
(Gainesville, FL, USA)

I have a current child support case that keeps getting continued, my daughters father is lying to his lawyer about signing our daughters birth certificate in order to obtain a DNA test. The actual birth certificate affidavit has been bought in now with his name signed on it, he still says he didn't sign it. They now want to bring in a handwriting expert to confirm rather or not this is his signature or not. I want to know what are my rights and what can happen to him for lying to the court system?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.