Going Back To USA When I Pay My Back Child Support

by joel garin
(phillippine lucena city)

Hello I'm born in the Philippines i lived all my life in the USA now i left the state i lived here in Philippines now over 6 months and im a permanent resident green cardholder. i had a court order appeal 2 me but i didn't appear in court regarding pending child support so the question is will i or can i go back to the state resolving this matter i don't want to runaway from it but face it in doing time in jail or working and paying it monthly i wanna go back to state of Nevada i want to resolve and paying all my debts i owe for my child support 2 my kids but the answer is im trying to get is am i able to comeback to the state ? im a green cardholder and over stay in the Philippines over 6months now ! pls i do want to resolve this, and need of guidance to able to comeback der and help work do whatever to pay my child support.. thank you

Comments for Going Back To USA When I Pay My Back Child Support

Click here to add your own comments

Child support
by: Child Support America Team Member

Dear Joel,

You should definitely go back and take care of your child support obligation. If you were a no show for your court date they may have potentially issued a warrant for your arrest. Have you contacted the state of Nevada's child support and gave them your new address and contact information?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.