Getting payments

we haven't received a payment in 5 months now.the father lives out of town. He hasn't filed a tax return in 6 daughter has to eat,stay warm and most important have somewhere to live.the support order was sent to where he live,he was paying but stop,what can i do receive a payment from him.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.