Getting full custody

I have a 9 year old son I was denied contact with until a few days ago. His mother told me she had to terminate the pregnancy for medical reasons but did not terminate and then moved to another state. She ignored my repeated requests to see my son and refused to disclose current address and phone numbers. Can I get full custody based on these circumstances and how likely would it be that she is awarded back child support from the day my son was born?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.