Getting Child Support

by Vonne

Me and my husband was seperated for 2 years he was living in Japan. I met someone else and applied for a divorce the divorce did not go through until my daughter was born. Legally my husband would be the father in NC but we are not able to find my husband since he lives in California to get him to sign paper saying he is not the father. In the mean time the real father will not pay for his child because he knows that legally they can't make him.. Please tell me how I can get around this law. I willing to take a DNA test or anything. I can child support my ex husband social security number and everything but I think they are not really trying to find him since he live in a different state. I need to know if it other way I can go in getting support for my daughter.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.