Getting child support when not married

by aljoey

I'm joy from Philippines,13 years ago i have a live in partner and we got have a daughter who is 13 yrs old now and living with me here in the Philippines, when she was 7 yrs old, her dad went to U.S as a visitor and fortunately became a citizen after marrying a us citizen girl.since then we never heard anything and never had a support for my daughter anymore.....i wanted to have a regular support from him since my daughter is studying and recently in high school..his dad is still in u.s and residing in new can i pursue him giving his financial support to my daughter..please help me..thank you and may god bless u!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.