Getting child support stopped?

I have a daughter that my grandmother has joint custody of and is the custodial guardian. My daughter's mother does not have to pay any child support but I am still court ordered to pay. My grandmother knows that I cannot afford to pay this and would like to get this stopped. How can we do this?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.