Getting back money taken for support

by stephen
(paducah,ky )

They took my federal check and my state check , and took money out of checking acct . for arrears that was suppose to be dropped. but found out wasnt, i have custody of daughter now and her mother signed paper for me to get all they took back . how and who do i contact to get this back because child support says i only get 75 of the almost 1000 back how is this possible?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.