Full Custody Of My Son Who Lived With Me For Two Years

by Le Clark

My son asked to live with me. The court awarded me full custody of my oldest son and shared parenting of my younger two. After two years he decided to return to his mother's home where he has lived for a year. Three months ago I moved to another state for my job and was recently notified of a Motion to Modify custody of my oldest son and child support. My oldest son will be 18 in three weeks, what benefit is it to her to obtain custody now when it has been over a year since he moved back to her home and this is the first I have seen of this filing?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.