Fraudulant Child Support

My ex-husband is the CP of our son, and I have been paying my child support. My daughter from a previous marriage ran away from home and my ex-husband helped her. He went to child support to get support on my daughter, that did not live with him. I do have my daughter back with me. What steps do I need to take to hold him liable for the money I have paid to him?? I feel abused all over again.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.