Filing For Back Child Support

by joshua patrick chennault
(wichita falls tx 76367)

Ok im 19 and my dad only made maybe 2 child support payments he was never around whn i was a child and i never met him and now he is in prison for capital murder and he will be there for life is there anyway i can claim back child support or his socail security and if so how do i go about doing so i live in wichita falls texas by the way.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.