filing a case of child support

by Yolanda

I divorce ny husband about 15 years ago I pay child support until he meet a lady he stop the payments because I retire the child support case with the court , because he told me if I do not stop through the court legally the child support payments he kill me, so I was very afraid for my life and I went to court and stop the child support payments.

No my younger child is 19 and I need help with her education and her father had 10 years with out helping
is ok if i file a ew case i court?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.