Father In Another Country

by John

I am a Green Card holder in the USA because I married my girlfriend. It was a bona fide marriage. However, I have an illegitimate child in the Philippines. I have never seen the child before, because my ex-girlfriend had the child while I was in the United States. I wanted to know if my ex-girlfriend would be able to go to the US embassy there to find me if I cannot pay child support because I am currently with my wife,and we have a lot of bills and finances to take care of. Please help. I don't want that situation to endanger my future with my wife in the USA who I love dearly.

Comments for Father In Another Country

Click here to add your own comments

That is just wrong
by: Joleen Vento

Why would you not want to pay for your child? That is just plain wrong. If you didn't want to support a child then you shouldn't have been messing around. I hope she finds you.

Youre Heartless!
by: Anonymous

I agree!! Youre a dead beat dad!! I hope she finds you!! Or even better if she doesnt find you I hope what you get what you deserve and that is Karma!! Why would you not want to support your child!! I hope that child grows up and becomes something fantastic is it then you will acknowledge your child? Dont you have a conscience? Is that all you can think about is money? How about the childs well being? Its parents like you who make me sick!!!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support And Visitation Questions.