Father awarded sole custody

I won my child custody case and was awarded child support in Florida in 2008. Mother took child to Texas in 2007. I was unable to get Texas to turn child over to me. Just this week I received a first ever child support check for over $5000. I have never had the child and mother won't let me see or talk to him or herself. Can I legally keep this check and put it in a savings account for him or do I have to surrender the check back?

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Fathers Rights Questions.