False Imprisonment

by H. Stephens
(Milwaukee, WI, USA)

I was imprisoned for failure to pay child support i have court documentation to prove that I complied with the court orders and was still sentenced to 10 years in prison despite all the discrepancies in the case.

Comments for False Imprisonment

Click here to add your own comments

by: Anonymous

welcome to the USA, what's prof, the courts do not let paper work stand in there way.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.