Ex Tricked Me Into Getting His Child Support Lowered

by babs
(dixon il.)

My ex got his child support lowered by tricking me that court was over.(he had a lawyer and I didn't) so I did not know the process. That was about 6 months ago. He has a new job now. Can I take him back to court for a increase plus according to the divorce decree he is supposed to pay for insurance but he has not for the last year and a half. Can I get the reinstated too?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Modifications Questions.