Ex husband Owes 6 Figures Back Child Support And On Disability

by Connie Cotten
(Melissa, Texas, USA)

My ex husband has never paid child support and has been in prison for most of my son's life. My son is 31 years old now, and last year his dad got out of prison and paid child support for about a year. Then he went back to prison,and got back out 2 days ago. My son's father owes me around $160,000.00 back child support. My son called me today and told me that his dad was going on disability. Wondering if any of the disability payments will be distributed to me and my son. We live in Texas.

Thank you!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.