Dropping Child Support


If a parent has given consent to a step parent adoption can the non-custodial parent take that form to the child support enforcement division to have child support dropped. This is for the state of New Mexico. PLEASE A PROFESSIONAL IN CHILD SUPPORT ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Summit County Child Support Questions.