Drivers License Suspended For Nonpayment

A number of years ago I received a notice that I was the father of a child in Mississippi. At the time, I was working in Georgia. The matter apparently went to court and my driver's license was suspended. I didn't have the money for a paternity test and didn't know what to do. I would like to have a paternity test now and my driver's license reinstated. Can this be done? Will I have any further obligation if I am not the father?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.