Do I have to pay child support

A child was born in 1981, I denied that I was the father of this child. There was and still is no proof in regards to the child being mine. I was never served with any court ordered child support. It is now twenty years later and the child(young man) is back in my life. I would now like to prove weather or not he is my son. I would like to take a DNA test to know for sure, and if he is my child can I be held responsible for 18 years of child support.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.