Divorced and remarried Can they take my tax refund

by Ray
(Tulsa, OK)

Got divorced and remarried. The child and custodial parent live in IL. My new wife and I live in OK. If we file jointly on our taxes, can IL take our tax refund to pay back the amount in arrears?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.