Divorce Granted in Colorado Child Resides in Texas

by Christine

Divorce was granted in Colorado. Mother now lives in Texas with son. Son is 15 now and doesn't want to live with mother. Which state governs custody in this case? Does father have to petition Colorado courts or Denver courts for custody and does the child have any say in the matter?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support And Visitation Questions.