Dead Beat Moms

I am single father of a 12 year old girl i have been supporting her by myself with no help from her mom am i entitled to any back child support from her mom.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.