Daughter over 18 and he owes over 60 thousand

by Kristy
(Reno, NV)

I just got a judgment out of Colorado for the arrears over $60k. He is in Ohio and I sent a garnishment order to his employer. They will not honor my order and won't give me an explanation - I have not received anything from his attorney (if he has one) and no motions have been filed in response in Colorado. He is a cop in Ohio and it seems to me that he is going to get away with this because I can't afford an attorney. I need help!!!! He is in contempt of court yet why would the POLICE DEPT let him get away with this??? I need to know how I can find out what's going on and what I should do next.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.