Custodial Parent Question

What can I do if the Custodial Parent collected child support for 2 months while child was not living with her? I am in PA.

Comments for Custodial Parent Question

Click here to add your own comments

Child Support Questions
by: Child Support America Team Member

You can call your caseworker and report her. That may be a case of potential child support fraud if it can be proven.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Pennsylvania.