Custodial parent going to court

I received a meet and confer court date from the Child support services. Do i have to go? what happens if i don't go? I have full custody of my child and his father has not seen him in over 2 years. He currently owes me a lot of money in back child support but he has not been paying for 5 years and i know he won't start paying now because he supposedly doesn't work. Can i just close the case against him so that i don't have to deal with him?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.