Custodial Parent Affidavit

by Mona Beaton
(Greenwood, Indiana)

When child was born voluntary paternity was established through hospital. Mother resides in Indianapolis, Indiana and Father is a Ranger in the United States Army and is stationed at Ft. Bennington, Georgia. In order for the child to get medical care, etc. through the military, the military is asking for some type of affidavit stating the the child resides full time with the Mother and she is the physical custodial parent.

Comments for Custodial Parent Affidavit

Click here to add your own comments

What You Can Do
by: Child Support America Team Member

Dear Mona,

You may be able to contact the military and ask if you write a statement and it gets notarized will this be sufficient. Have you contacted the military and asked what type of affidavit or document you need?


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.