Cusotidial Parent To Increase Child Support

by Yvette
(Lawton, Ok )

Ive been receiving supports payments for several years in which these amounts have fluctuated over the years. Now i am receiving amounts of $20.00 to $50.00 this is at least a decrease of 50 to 75% of the previous amounts. I am the sole provider of all cost including providing medical insurance thru my employer which continues to rise. I can no longer afford dental or eye insurance due to the raising cost; however still have full medical. How can I request an increase in the support order due to these medical cost. The noncustodial parent also owes several thousands in past due support. Will my child receive support after 18 years old she is now 16.

L. Oklahoma

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Questions.