Cross State Child Support

by zack
(detroid, michigan, usa)

My ex lives in arkansas w/ my daughter, we divorced in 2008. since then i have remarried and have a son. i also moved to Michigan. the cost of living here is different that Arkansas. what child support law is enforeced on me michigan or arkansas? does having another child decrease the payments to my ex? what are my options i pay 550.00 for (one) 1 child, i make 3200 per month before taxes, and medical deductions. what can i do to lower my payments?

Comments for Cross State Child Support

Click here to add your own comments

i also wounder this
by: Anonymous

i live in ohio and my ex and my son live in michigan which would i go by and was woundering how court may go about in this situation i know there is the 100 mile law and my ex gave me verbal permission but that dont mean she will be honest in court please contact me via email

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Modifications Questions.