Contempt Order for Child Support

by LaTasha
(Pascagoula, MS, United States)

I have been back to court several times on my daughter's case. She is now 18. We last went to court in 2008 and her father was ordered to pay 1/2 of the bill every other month for her braces. Get an insurance policy in his name naming her the sole beneficiary and pay $318 a month. Also ordered to pay a lump sum of $500 every April 1st and October 1st due to lying that he was not working while living in Michigan when in fact he was employed. His entire balance is about 13,000 and he is in arrears as of this date about $5,000. I need some help. I was also wanting to intercept his tax refund but my case is not through DHS.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Services Questions.