Collecting Money Received

by samantha
(pettis mo.)

My husband and ex girlfriend had 2 children whom they both signed their parental rights away on and the 2 children were legally adopted by another party. over the last 12 years he has been paying current child support on 2 different children. we recently found out that a lot of the money paid on the current order has went to the ex girlfriend that is no longer the legal mother of the 2 that were adopted. how or can we recover the money that she received? when parental rights were terminated it stated that all current past and future support be null and void from the date signed. we looked further into this and she receives current child support, check issued to her name. this was filed in the circuit clerks office of the courthouse. what can we do?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.