Collecting Child Support Arrearages from military solider
I live in Georgia and my Ex does too. We divorced prior to Georgia’s new Child Support Law in 2007. My Ex is still in the Military for over 20 years now and has refused to provide his W2’s or any income information since our divorce in Georgia.
We have a court order for Child Support (he has paid the exact same amount for years even though I know he has gotten raises and promotions) and alimony (which he refuses to pay). Through some investigative work, I have a good idea that he is short changing me about $600 per month for a few years now.
1. In Georgia, can I sue him for the child support in Arrears (for not paying the full amount of child support based on his pay and not providing income info ordered in the divorce decree?
2. In Georgia, can I sue him for the medical expenses I incurred in Arrears (Court order (divorce decree) mandates he pay the medical/dental insurance and 75% of the medical bills)?
3. How can I get a copy of his earnings history from the military?
4. Will his gross income include not only his base pay, but combat pay etc., COLA for living overseas, bonuses when he renew his service contract?
5. If I can sue does child support in Arrears in Georgia carry interest penalty?