Child Support Taken Out Of Fathers Check

by Christy Jones
(Barren County, Glasgow KY)

We have 3 kids and he was ordered by the court to pay $600.00 a month. He paid this till he lost his job in Jan 2010 and now he is employed in bowling Green Ky through a temp service.. My question is how do I get it restarted coming out of his check. he has not paid any support since Jan 2010.. Thank You for your time.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.