Child Support Records Say I'm Behind

by john
(lake city florida)

I have been ordered to pay $77.61 a week for support i have no contact from the mother and have never had contact i have made attempts to contact her but don't know where she lives and cse wont help me contact her and today i get a letter stating i am 2800 dollars behind in support and they want to suspend my license but the last payment i made was in Dec which is only about 3 months ago and at $77.61 a week.

That does not equal 2800 dollars plus when i got a notice i was 2700 behind i called and they told me it was 2000 behind now before i fell on hard times i was paying all the time never late and they still sent me notices saying i was behind when the money was coming out of my there a way i can have them halt the suspension and fix the records so that my license doesn't get suspended for being behind when i am not?

Also since the mother basically refuses to have me in the child's life can she file abandonment charges on me when i have never ever seen the child in the first place?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support And Visitation Questions.