Child Support Payments Lowered Due To Income Change

by patty

My ex husband has custody of our child and has lied to the courts about his income. he owns his own plastics company,employees several people and i make $3.65 per hr as a waitress.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Stark County Child Support Questions.