Child support owed to me

by Garry

My wife and i live in mahoning county,the father of my stepson owes us alot of back support. He doesn't pay or help with anything. He has a home,4-wheeler,car,jetski,more hunting stuff than you can imagine.He has money for beer and cigarettes everyday.He works under the table so he doesn't have to pay.We have contacted child support many times and still nothing done. He owes around $13000.00, medical bills are piling up and we dont qualify for any help because we have jobs. Could really use some advise and help. Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.