Child Support Overpayment

by Lisa
(Navarre, oh)

Be careful to not over pay. My husband started a new job, both employers took out child support. We called them to let them know in advance that this will happen and they convinced us that the numbers will work out. Now, his ex-wife got a 2nd check and they tell us that there is nothing they can do, his 2nd employer was quick getting the papers through and now they can't do anything about it.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ohio Child Support Questions.