Child Support Over 1,000

by eugenio
(puerto rico)

My boss by mistake, overpaid the childsupport!I did not notice for a couple of months and when I tried to claime the money, the agency, called ASUME in puerto rico, explained that the custodial parent already recieved the money and that they could not do anything about it. the refused to give me credit for a couple of months, or include it as payments already payed.and to add injurie to insult, I have no rights over that child. no visits, no holidays, no special occasions, nothing and still have to pay the child support.what can I do now that the custodial parent wants more money?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Definitions Questions.