child support order and expose child's mother

by rich

I live in North Carolina and my son lives in Nevada 40 miles from his mother. My son has not lived with her for 1 1/2 years, and I have proof. The mother lived here in North Carolina for 6 months last year and my son lived with my sister. She gets the child support but none is given to my son or the people that he is living with. I would not mind paying support if the money was helping my son, instead of paying for his mother's alcohol and drug habits. I am no longer receiving my unemployment it has ran out and i currently do not have a job, and I need some help desperately.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Modifications Questions.