Child Support Offset From Workers Comp Lump Sum

by Charles Brown

When i had a workers comp claim in 2007 settled a lein from Illinois child support was payed 2,100. When i called Il Child support enforcement i was told the money should have went to the mother. She said she didn't received any of the money. How can i trace the 2,100 taken for child support and make sure she gets it?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.