Child Support Not Recording Payments

Ive recently found out from the mother of my child that they haven't record some payments. How do I see detailed information. If its not recorded and they are saying I still owe it what are we as fathers to do? Where do they get their numbers? And if they get them and I have proof that they aren't being recorded then what. I owe arrears, so how much of that arrears is actually owed? Thank you very much.

Comments for Child Support Not Recording Payments

Click here to add your own comments

Audit of your account
by: Anonymous

You should request an audit of your account (which you are entitled to). You should always keep records of your payments (i.e. receipts, credit or bank statements) so you can compare to the audit. Check your balance at least twice a year. Manay CSE office have an online service or automated phone service that you can use to monitor your account.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Back Child Support & Arrears Questions.