child support modification in florida

by Yvonne Brookman
(sanford florida)

I sent in the paperwork over a month and a half ago for a child support modification and I have not heard anything about it. I figured I would get something in the mail pertaining to my situation but, I haven't. Am I supposed to get some sort of paperwork or do they send something to my ex-husband stating I am asking for more child support?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Resources Questions.