Child Support In Delaware

by Denise

I was divorced in 2002, separated in 2000, requested child support, never received any nor do i know if they ever found father. My son is almost 18, has some mental disabilities, and now is in a foster care because my son abused me so bad that dfs removed him from the home for the safety of myself and my other children. just received a child support order from dfs and he has been in there custody since may. who has the custody of my son but they fail to comply with the courts and he is no longer taking medicine, or going to school, am i obligated or should they be searching for father. Do i pay child support for him even if he is not attending school.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Applying For Child Support Questions.