Child Support Government Websites
On this page you will find child support government websites for most all of the United States. You can also find your state website by clicking here.
Child Support Government Websites
- Alabama Child Support Enforcement - Child Support Enforcement Division is to help families achieve self-sufficiency.
- Alaska Child Support Division - Alaska child support services division.
- Arizona Child Support Gov Home - Arizona Child Support has created the Payment Gateway to make it easier for Non-Custodial Parents.
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration - The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is a division within the Department of Finance and Administration, Revenue Division.
- California Department of Child Support Services - California's Child Support Services Program works with parents - custodial and noncustodial - and guardians.
- Colorado Department of Human Services - The Mission of the Colorado Child Support Enforcement Program is to assure that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent.
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch - Support Enforcement Services (SES) is part of the Judicial Branch, Court Operations Division. We work closely with state and federal agencies to operate the Connecticut Child Support Enforcement Program.
- Delaware Division of Child Support Enforcement - Welcome to the Delaware Division of Child Support Enforcement's website where you'll find information on the purpose of child support, how and where to apply for services, the types of services offered, enforcement measures, and frequently asked questions.
- District of Columbia Child Support Services Division - The Child Support Services Division (CSSD) is the district agency that helps the person caring for a child to collect child support from the child's non-custodial parent.
- Florida Department of Revenue - The Florida Department of Revenue has administered the Child Support Enforcement Program since 1994. Department staff provide child support services in all but two Florida counties. The State Attorney’s Office provides services in Miami-Dade County.
- Georgia Child Access and Visitation Services - The Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) offers social services for parenting time to parents with active cases at the following locations through the service providers indicated.
- Hawaii Child Support Enforcement Agency - The Hawaii State Child Support Enforcement Agency is a division within the Department of the Attorney General. The Agency works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Government Enforcement and other State and local agencies.
- Idaho Child Support Services - By helping parents meet their obligations, Child Support Services enhances the well-being of children, promotes positive parental involvement, and improves the self-sufficiency of families. Child Support Services can help make sure children receive financial and medical support from both parents in a variety of ways.
- Illinois Child Support Services - The Illinois child support program is for families. We know how important it is for children to receive financial and emotional support from parents, and we know how important it is that parents are treated fairly and get answers to questions.
- Indiana Child Support Bureau - The Child Support Bureau helps Indiana's children and families in establishing paternity and by enforcing the child support obligations of non-custodial parents.
- Iowa Child Support Division - The mission of Iowa's child support government program is to provide fast and friendly services to our customers.
- Kansas Child Support Department - The Kansas Payment Center (KPC), located in Topeka, Kansas, is the payment processing center for all Kansas child support and maintenance (spousal support) payments.
- Kentucky Child Support Enforcement - Child Support Enforcement (CSE) in the Department for Income Support (DIS) provides assistance to parents with minor children seeking financial support from a noncustodial parent.
- Louisiana Child Support Agency - Child Support is an obligation of a parent to provide emotional, financial, and medical support for a child or children. DCFS offers parent locator and paternity establishment services, as well as assistance to establish and enforce child support orders and collection and distribution of child support payments.
- Maine Child Support & Recovery - The division is responsible for the development and implementation of the rules, regulations, policies and procedures necessary to assure that all non-custodial parents are contributing to the economic support of their children.
- Maryland Child Support Program - Child support is a court-ordered payment requiring one parent who does not have custody of the child to the other parent who does have custody of the child. A court may also order child support to be paid when parents share custody of a child.
- Massachusetts Child Support Application - DOR does not provide services related to custody and visitation. If you need assistance with custody or visitation, you may contact your local Probate and Family Court for help.
- Michigan Department of Human Services - Child support offices may assist either parent in establishing paternity for a child who does not have a legal father. Paternity must be established before the court can establish an obligation to pay child support government agency.
Question About Alabama Child Support Laws
Leave child support government page for child support home