Child Support From Ohio

by renee mauk
(youngstown ohio)

I reside in Ohio and have a child support order for my 2 sons here in Ohio. My ex lives in Texas. The boys are 12 and 14, I have not gotten a dime ever for the 12 year old and a few sporadic payments on the 14 year old. He never files his income taxes so I don't even get that. They have taken his license in Texas already but thats it. I have been married for 10 years and am currently going through a divorce. During the marriage I wanted my soon to be ex to adopt the boys but I could not get my ex to agree. Now we are divorcing and my husband is the only dad they know. He has supported them for 10 years but legally is not obligated anymore. How can I get my support?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ohio Child Support Questions.