Child Support for a US Citizen Father

by Angelica

My husband who's now a US Citizen and I are now separated but not legally. We have a 2year old son who's living with me here in the Philippines. Recently, my son's father just told me that he would end child support and says to abandon our son. He lives in Boston and I wonder how can I file for child support.

Need your help. Thanks and God Bless.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support And Visitation Questions.