Child Support For 17 Year Old Daughter

i am the non custodial parent and my daughter is 17 and has recently been ordered by the judge to not return home there was family violence where she lived with her daughter is now living with my mother , but the custodial parent is still recieveing the childsupprt. how do i change the payee of childsupport to my mom

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.