Child Support Fix

by jim babb
(antioch ca)

I got a letter from child support saying that I was paid in full. I continuded to send the payment from my check until my ex had recieved the letter.Child support sent back the checks saying paid in full account closed. Then my daughter moved back with her mother and now child support says I am 480 behind and I owe intrest. How is that possible and how do I fix it?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Child Support Enforcement Questions.